Ian Stenlake Net Worth in 2019: How much is the Australian actor worth today and What are the secrets behind his success and wealth? Read on to find out…
Ian Stenlake Bio
|Net Worth||$850 Thousand|
|Date of Birth||July 5, 1969|
Ian Edward Stenlake is an Australian actor born on July 5, 1969, in Barcaldine, Queensland, Australia. He started his acting career when he made a trip to Rome to star as an extra in a movie being filmed there.
Ian played the role of a waiter in the Godfather III. Then after, he went on to feature in the Australian police drama series Stingers, as the character Constable Oscar Stone. A role which he is perhaps best known for.
The show ran from 1998 to 2002. Between that time, Stenlake also appeared in the 1997 film, Emmerdale: The Dingles Down Under, as Anthony Gibson.
The Australian actor has since then gone on to star in numerous other visual media, and also, theatre productions.
In 2007, Stenlake played the role of Mike Flynn, the commanding officer of the patrol boat HMAS Hammersley, in Sea Patrol.
Also Read: Lisa McCune Net Worth and Salary
The show was first aired on the Nine Network and Stenlake appeared in all five seasons of the series. More recently, he has starred in the stage productions of Mamma Mia! and Around the World in 80 Days.
Ian Stenlake Net Worth
As of 2019, the Australian actor Ian Stenlake has a net worth of $850 thousand. His main source of earning comes from his career as an actor.
The Australian actor has done well in his career thus far. However, there is unavailable information as per his other earnings, investments, cars, and houses. But, we will update as soon as possible.
Ian Stenlake has been married twice, divorced once. He was married to his ex-wife, Australian musical theatre star Rachael Beck.
The two married in 2001 and together they had two kids; their daughter Tahlula (born on 15 January 2007), and their second child Roxie (born on 19 April 2009).
However, Stenlake and Rachael divorced in 2012. Stenlake later married to Amber Mulley on the 4th of September, 2017. And in May 2019, the couple announced that they are expecting their first child together.
Stenlake has starred in many stage productions, including
- Mamma Mia! (2018, as Sam)
- Cabaret (2003, as Cliff)
- Eureka (2004, as Peter Lalor),
- They’re Playing Our Song (2003 as Vernon Gersch)
- Oklahoma! (2005, as Curly),
- The Pajama Game (2006, as Syd )
- Sleeping Beauty (2007)
- Guys & Dolls (2008, as Sky Masterson), at the Princess Theatre in Melbourne and at the Capitol Theatre in Sydney.
- Next To Normal (Dan – canceled)
- Bille Brown – Father Michael Walsh (2009)
- Around the World in 80 Days – Phileas Fogg (2016)
- Project one Shot (short) (2014)
- Revolving Doors (short) (2013)
- Dance Academy – Gav (2012)
- Sea Patrol – Lieutenant Commander / Commander Mike Flynn (2007-2011)
- All the Little Pieces (short) – Charlie (2011)
- Natural Selection (TV short) – Jason/John (2006)
- Stingers – Constable Oscar Stone (1998-2002)
- Murder Call – Jamie Nikolides (1997)
- Children’s Hospital – James (1997)
- Emmerdale: The Dingles Down Under – Anthony Gibson (1997)
- Trapped in Space (TV movie) – Tug medic (1995)
Awards and nominations
The Australian actor, Ian Stenlake has been acknowledged for his incredible performances on television and hit movies.
He has received a number of awards and has been nominated for several other awards as well. Stenlake won the 2003 and 2005 Green Room Awards for Best Male Artist in Leading Role respectively.
He was also nominated twice for the same award under the same category and another nomination for Best Male Actor in a Musical for the 2006 Helpmann Awards.