Do you like riddles? Check out these Hardest Riddles with answers
Do you like your intelligence being put to test? Then, here is a list of Hardest Riddles for you to crack.
Don’t worry about getting the answers wrong, the correct answers are provided for you. You can share the riddles with family and friends (since you already know the answers to the riddles) and watch them stare blankly as they attempt to wrap their mind around it and see just how long it takes them to figure out the correct answer that you already have.
Top Hardest Riddles With Answers
40. What has a head, a tail, is brown and has no legs?
Answer: A Penny
39. The More you take, the more you leave behind, what am I?
38. What do you call a Bear without an Ear?
37. I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have no body, but I come alive with the wind. What am I?
Answer: An Echo
36. You measure my life in hours, and I serve you by expiring. I’m quick when I’m thin and slow when I’m fat. The wind is my enemy. What am I?
Answer: A candle
35. What has 4 fingers and a thumb, but is not living?
Answer: A glove
34. This one is from the Hobbit, a riddle competition between Bilbo Baggins and the Gollum. Voiceless it cries, wingless it flutters, toothless it bites, and mouthless it mutters. What is it?
Answer: The wind
33. I move very slowly at an imperceptible rate, although I take my time, I am never late, I accompany life, and survive past demise, I am viewed with esteem in many women’s eyes. What am I?
Answer: I am your hair
32. You can carry it everywhere you go, and it is never heavy. What is it?
Answer: Your Name
31. Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain on earth?
Answer: Mount Everest
30. I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am I?
Answer: A Map
29. What is seen at the middle of the Months of March and April, but can’t be found at the beginning or end of either months?
Answer: The letter ‘R’
28: What word in English language does the following: The first two letters signify a male, the first three letters signify a female, the first four letters signify great, while the entire word signifies a great woman. What is this word?
27. What English word has three consecutive double letters?
26. David’s father has three sons. Snap, Crackle, and ….?
25. I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case from which I am never released, and yet I am used by almost everybody. What am I?
Answer: Pencil Lead
24. A doctor and a bus driver are in love with the same girl. The bus driver needed to go on a long bus trip that’ll last a week so he gave the girl 7 apples. Why?
Answer: Because an apple a day keeps the doctor away
23. What is it that if you take away the whole, you still have some leftovers?
22. I have no feathers, nor flesh. I have no bones, nor scale. Yet I have fingers and a thumb of my own. What am I?
Answer: A Glove
21: A girl has many brothers as sisters, but each brother has only half as many brothers and sisters. How many brothers and sisters are there in the family?
Answer: Four sisters and three brothers
20. What disappears as soon as you call its name?
19. How can the number four be half of five?
Answer: IV, the Roman numeral for four, which is “half” (two letters) of the word five.
18. I have keys, but no locks and space and no rooms. You can enter but you can’t go outside. What am I?
Answer: A keyboard
17. I am a house. One will enter blind and come out seeing. What am I?
16. I can only live by light. But I die if the light shines on me. What am I?
Answer: A Shadow
15: What flies when it’s born, lie when it’s alive, and runs when it’s dead?
Answer: A snowflake
14: What gets wet when it dries?
Answer: A towel
13. Every night I’m told what to do, every morning I do what I’m told. But I still don’t escape your scold. What am I?
Answer: An alarm clock
12. What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
Answer: The letter ‘M’
11. I am both a mother and a father, but I have never given birth. I’m rarely still, but I never wander. What am I?
Answer: A tree
10. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?
Answer: A charcoal
9. What room do ghosts avoid?
Answer: The living room
8. What has many keys but never opens a single door?
Answer: A keyboard
7. I am lighter than a feather, but no man can hold me for long. What am I?
6: How many letters has the alphabet?
Answer: The word “ALPHABET” has ‘11’ letters
5. I belong to you, but everyone else uses me. What am I?
Answer: Your name
4. Which word in the English dictionary is always spelt incorrectly?
3. You live in a one story house made of entirely red wood. What color would the stairs be?
Answer: It’s a one story house, it has no stairs.
2. I was invented centuries before you were born, yet still used today. I allow people to see through walls, but I see nothing. What am I?
Answer: A window
1. When does Christmas come before thanksgiving?
Answer: In the dictionary.
Do you have any riddle, let us know in the comment box.
- 10 Amazing Movie Trees You Won’t Forget
- Katy Perry Net Worth
- 11 Richest Countries In Africa By Economy
- 15 Cutest Puppies in the World
- 25 Best Dancers In The World
- European Countries that Offer Free Education
- The 15 Most Handsome Men in the world
- 20 Most Beautiful Places in the World
- Top 15 Richest Luxury Brands in the World and Their Net Worth
- Top 11 Hottest Hollywood Actresses