What are the best funny riddles for kids with answers? here’s what we’ve outlined. Though these riddle for kids might come out hard, others might come out easy. However, we have tried to balance them so to make them even.
Furthermore, after reading this ” Riddles For kids (With Answers)” you will be triggered to teach your kids and watch out how brilliant they are, as they solve this fun “riddles for kids” delightfully.
[Check Out: 25 Hardest Riddles With Answers]
However, here are 17 fun Best Riddles For kids (With Answers). Lets’ Dive in…
17. Q: What has six faces, But does not wear makeup. It also has twenty-one eyes, But cannot see?
Answer: A Die/Dice
16. Q: What has many keys, but can’t even open a single door?
Answer: A piano
15. Q: If I have 7 kids half of them are boys, what is the other half?
Answer: They were all boys.
14. Q: What Has A Head And A Tail But No Body?
Answer: A coin
13. Q: A Man rides into town on Friday stays two days and leave on Saturday how is this possible?
Answer: The Horses name is Friday
13. Q: What is that thing that if you are going it will be at your front and while you are coming back it is at your back?
Answer: Your shadow
12. Q: What do you call it when your parachute doesn’t open?
Answer: Jumping to a conclusion.
11. Q: Where do cows go to dance?
Answer: The Meatball.
10. Q: I have a thousand needles but I do not sew. What am I?
Answer: A Porcupine
9. Q: Some months have 30 days, some months have 31 days; how many have 28?
Answer: They all do.
8. Q: When they are caught, they are thrown away. When they escape, you itch all day. What are they?
7. Q: What are the only 2 states that have their state name in their capital?
Answer: Oklahoma City and Indianapolis
6. Q: Long and slinky like a trout, never sings till its guts come out. What is it?
Answer: It is a gun.
5. Q: Why was the fisherman arrested?
Answer: For packing a rod
4. Q: Why is it that Snoop Dogg needs an umbrella?
Answer: because of the drizzle.
3. Q: What can go up a chimney down, but cannot go down a chimney up?
Answer: An umbrella
2. Q: What did the pen say to the paper?
Answer: Lets run away and WRITE
1. Q: Why are trees in winter like troublesome visitors?
Answer: Because it’s a long time before they leave.