Christopher Lambert Net Worth: What is the net worth of the actor Christopher Lambert and how did he acquire so much wealth? Today, much will be revealed about Christopher Lambert and how he acquired his hefty net worth. Read on
Who is Christopher Lambert?
Christopher Lambert is a well-known French actor and producer who is famous for playing the role of Tarzan in Greystoke: The Legend of Tarzan, Lord of the Apes in 1984 and as the god of lightning Raiden in Mortal Combat.
He has also appeared in numerous films and has been awarded severely for his incredible performance. Lambert has had a successful acting career coupled with a well-to-do net worth.
So, are you interested to know how much he is worth and how he acquired his massive wealth? Keep on reading about Christopher Lambert’s net worth.
|Net Worth||$275 Million|
|Date of Birth||29 March 1957|
Lambert was born as Christophe Guy Dennis Lambert on the 29 March 1957 in Great Neck, New York. He is the son of Yolande (de Caritat de Peruzzi’s) and Georges Lambert-Lamond, a French diplomat then at the United Nations.
Lambert’s father was a French Jew. He grew up in Geneva, Switzerland, and later moved to Paris when he was 16.
Christopher Lambert started acting while in high school and had intentions of being an actor. However, he dropped that ambition to pursue a career in finance.
He worked for the London Stock Exchange before joining the French Military. After a period of instability in his choice of career, Lambert found his way back to the theatres.
Lambert became a professional actor in the late ’70s in France and Later gained prominence to English-speaking audiences after his role in ‘Greystoke: The Legend of Tarzan’.
Ever since Lambert has gone on to appear in both French and English-language films. He also made some memorable appearances in movies such as ‘Highlander’ as Connor MacLeod and as Raiden, the god of lightning in the game adaptation movie, Mortal Combat.
Christopher Lambert has been married twice and divorced once. He married his first wife Dianne Lane in October 1988, but they divorced in 1994. They have a daughter named Eleanor Jasmine.
He then got married to his second wife, Jaiymse Haft on the 6 of February 1991. However, Chris was seen romantically involved with Sophie Marceau from 2007 until their separation in July 2014.
Lambert suffers from profound myopia and cannot see without his glasses. He also cannot wear contact lenses and often acts virtually blind which affects his performance in filming.
Lambert owns a mineral water business and food processing plant. Also, he produces Côtes du Rhône wines with partner Eric Beaumard at a vineyard located in Sainte-Cécile-Les-Vignes, France.
Also Read: Simon Jordan net worth in 2019
His label, Les Garrigues de Beaumard-Lambert product sells mostly in Europe and tops out at 4,000 cases.
Beaumard is in charge of creative control of the winery, and Lambert conducts barrel tests and monitors the various stages of evolution.
Christopher Lambert Net Worth
The actor Christopher Lambert as of today has an estimated net worth of $275 million. He owes his hefty fortune to his career as an actor.
However, Chris has also amassed a huge amount of his wealth from his smart investments in stock investments, substantial property holdings, lucrative endorsement deals with CoverGirl cosmetics.
Christopher Lambert owns a couple of restaurants; the “Fat Lambert Burger” chain in Paris, a Football Team; the “Great Neck Angels”, and he has also launched his own brand of Vodka called Pure Wonderlambert – France.
In addition, he competes in the juniors market with a top-selling perfume called With Love from Christopher and a fashion line called “Christopher Lambert Seduction”.
Favorite Quotes by Chris
Facts About Chris
Here are some interesting facts about Christopher Lambert
- He turned down the role of Martin Riggs in Lethal Weapon (1987).
- Lambert was John Glenn’s first choice for the role of James Bond in The Living Daylights. But he was ultimately turned down due to his accent.
- Christopher Lambert suffers from myopia, a condition that causes the eyes to focus incorrectly, making distant objects appear blurred.
- On one of his interviews in 2010, Christopher Lambert stated that nowadays he lives “mostly on an airplane” and he can’t stay anywhere longer than a few months. When not on location, he divides his time between his “main residence” in Switzerland, a winery in Provence and his 16-year-old daughter in Los Angeles.
- His favorite horror films are The Shining (1980), Rosemary’s Baby (1968), The Evil Dead (1981) and the original Halloween (1978).
- He met his first wife Diane Lane in 1985 when they were both in Rome on separate publicity junkets. They married three years later.
- He separated from his girlfriend of 7 years Sophie Marceau on July 11, 2014.
- He is close friends with Mario Van Peebles and Sean Connery.
- The patented, intense gaze he often shows in his roles is the result of myopia at an early age.