If you’re looking for the best love messages to send to your loved ones, well look no futher. Because we have prepared a list of 17 of the best messages to send to your loved ones on their birthday.
Your loved ones could be any member of your family, or your friends or anyone you share a special connection with. But either way, whether it’s the birthday of your loved one or lover, their birthdays are usually very special. Not just for the celebrant, but also for you who are celebrating with them.
Also Read: 17 Most Beautiful Places in Kenya
You can give them gifts to show how much they mean to you, but one very special way to express your feelings is through words. This is because, the gifts my capture their eyes, but the words will steal their hearts.
So, here is our list of the best lovely birthday messages to send to your loved one. You can copy and paste your choice!
17 Best Birthday Messages & Wishes
17. Words alone are not enough to express how happy I am that you are celebrating another year of your life! My wish for you on your birthday is that you are, and always be. happy and healthy! Don’t ever change that. Have a wonderful, happy, healthy birthday now and forever. Happy Birthday!
16. Another year has passed, so let me just say how much we count on you, rather than count the years. I wish you a wonderful birthday.
15. Gifts may fade away but words stick to our hearts. I deem today as the most appropriate day to tell you how much I appreciate your efforts in my life. Thank you for not giving up on me. Happy birthday to you.
14. On your birthday, I want to let you know that there is no one like you. You have been so awesome. May your birthday be beautiful.
13. It is always a privilege to celebrate one’s birthday. You have journeyed through the previous year and another year has commenced today. May you find the strength to go through it unscathed.
12. Blowing out another candle should mean that you have lived out another year of joy and that you’ve made this world a better place. Make every day of your life, and every candle, count! Have a delightful birthday.
11. May your birthday and every other day be filled with sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.
10. I hope you have a wonderful day that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy birthday to you!
9. Wishing you a day filled with love and cheer. May you be surrounded by all your loved ones. May this year bring you prosperity, fortune, and friendship. Happy Birthday to you.
8. On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have, and may you blessed abundantly today, tomorrow, and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come…..Happy Birthday!!
7. Because, today is a very special day, simply sending birthday messages wouldn’t be enough. So am sending you a day when all your dreams come true, and a year that means the most to you. Happy Birthday!
6. Sun likes the Sunday
Moon likes the Monday
But I like one day
That’s your birthday
5. A smile is a curve that sets everything straight and wipes wrinkle away hope u share a lot and receive a lots 4 days 2 come… happy Birthday.
4. The picture of your future is in a mirror, the mirror is in your interior, not to make you inferior but that in your exterior, you may become superior. Happy birthday!
3. Don’t think of yourself as getting another year older… you are, of course, but it’s better not to think about it! Happy Birthday!
2. The perfect recipe for your year ahead should be 20 percent love mixed with 30 percent luck. Add on top 20 percent courage and garnish it with 30 percent health. Say cheers to life and have a Happy Birthday!
1. Wishing you happiness To welcome each morning, Wishing you laughter To make your heart sing. Wishing you friendship Sharing and caring, And all of the joy The birthday can bring.
There we go, some of the best birthday messages you can send to your Friends and loved ones on their very special birthdays.