Below are 20 Lovely Ramadan Wishes, Messages, and Prayers you can send to your family, friends, and loved ones.
20 Ramadan Best wishes, and Messages For Loved Ones
It’s another season of Ramadan, the annual long-month fast by Muslims, is celebrated by people practicing Islam all over the world. Ramadan is not just about abstaining from food but evil actions, thoughts, and words too.
It’s a time when Muslims all around the world spiritually reflect and devote themselves to worship and pray to Allah. In this time where prayers and fasting are very important, it is also very good to remember to send your loved ones and family, or friends encouraging messages to help them keep with the month-long Ramadan.
That’s why we have written some of the best Ramadan messages you can send to them if you have difficulty composing your own yourself.
20. All I wish that on this holy month your heart and home be filled with all the blessings of Almighty. Happy Ramadan.
19. May this Ramadan bring blessings for the entire humanity that we can walk on the way of peace and harmony! Happy Ramadan to everyone.
18. As the auspicious month of Ramadan starts, may the crescent-shaped moon brighten your path toward enlightenment and may Allah bless you with peace and grace. Wishing you a Happy Ramadan!
17. May this festivity push peace to transcend the earth, let light brighten up the world and grow hope to every Muslim’s heart. Happy Ramadan!
16. Ramadan is not only by fasting we need to feed the hungry, help needy, guard our tongue, not to judge others and forgive. That is the spirit of Ramadan.
15. May this festivity push peace to transcend the earth, let light brighten up the world and grow hope to every Muslim’s heart. Happy Ramadan!
14. As you fast and offer prayers to Allah, may you find your peace and happiness. Have a peaceful and happy Ramadan!
13. I hope you will achieve the purification of the soul upon commemorating the month of Ramadan. Wishing you a blessed and happy Ramadan!
12. The key to success is reflected in the Qur’an. May we find blessing and guidance as we recite it altogether in the Ramadan days. Happy Ramadan!
11. I pray for your continuous abundance in life, satisfaction, and joy. May all of these will be a grant to you, for you are a great brother I treasure. A blessed Ramadan to you!
10. May you be guided by your faith in Allah and shine in his divine blessings! Ramadan Mubarak.
9. Sending heartily wishes on this holy month that May God blesses you with pleasure and fill your home with His gracefulness. Ramadan Mubarak.
8. As you fast and offer prayers to Allah, may you find your peace and happiness. Have a peaceful and happy Ramadan!
7. This Ramadan, I pray for your wellness and sending loads of prayers your way. Happy Ramadan.
6. Ramadan is the best chance to ask Allah for forgiveness. Thank him for his blessings and for keeping you alive till this moment.
5. I am praying that abounding happiness will find you as you are walking down the street. Happy Ramadan!
4. May this Ramadan bring joy, health and wealth to you.
3. My friend, Welcome to the month of Ramadan. And hope you will keep a distance from all kind of sinful behavior. Make increase offering of Salat and recitation of the Holy Quran. Wishing you all blessings.
2. He is the one God, the Creator, the Initiate, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names… He is the Almighty, Most Wise. Wishing you a blessed Ramadan!
1. May Allah always guide you all throughout your journey in life. I wish this Ramadan will infuse you with courage That will help you be triumphant over the adversities of life. Happy Ramadan!
- 30 Terrible Celebrity Plastic Surgery – #2 is More Horrible
- 17 Richest Footballers in the World
- 17 Most Beautiful Places in Kenya
- 17 Most Expensive Animals in the World – Which Can You Afford?
- Top 17 Most Beautiful Beaches in the world You Need to Visit Before You Die!
There you go, 20 best and lovely Ramadan messages and wishes to send to family, friends, and loved ones. Feel free to copy and paste if you do not have time to write down.